Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

@LOOY

You sir have no sense of humor in parodies.

Epic gaem breu :0 I liek Had teh funs maekin such.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Tahkns I lieked maeking teh reelz oen!

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

"Jesus is a friend of mine"

Sounds like that tune to me :P

Anyway, fun game, makes humor from a serious book, wonderful :P

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

WTF is with the score

I liked the game, difficult, yes, but I liked it. if you did work on it for a year, it could've been much more extensive. The strly differed a points too, which is why i think you got a bit of criticism. But i liked the overall cartoonish feel to it which you don't see in many games. The controls seemed fine. Overall a decent game and well underrated (How the hell did it get that low?)

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Wonderful game

It was difficult, and short. The learning curve was rather steep, if you leveled it out somewhat it would make the game longer and not so big a difficulty, which I think would be great. In general, 5/5 9/10.

Bosses took a little while to work out but then it was more simple, which is the idea of course..

Kawairun Kawairun

woah

Interesting game. what's even more interesting is that I ran 666 feet until I got grabbed by hands in a graveyard.

3D-xelu responds:

evillll =3

OCD+ OCD+

Oh, what fun...

Well, you can cheat thin the o click one at least..

:the game: :the game:

you used my music :P

hey! :P

Trapped with Zombies Trapped with Zombies

response

great game, a little hard though. You can move and turn, AND to a 180, and my guys never get in the way, in fact they run away from pretty much everything...

so, Just make turning speed a little faster, or include 90 degree turns.

Shoot2 Shoot2

excluded the alien dropping

title says it all. Good use of kongregate's shootorial, but it leaves out the alien dropping :(

doomdoom24 responds:

i didnt know how to do that sry

Neo Orb Neo Orb

awesome

really great jkr!

oh, and the instructions are in the first animation... when you start the game...